A11y Camp: Australia’s premier accessibility event
Specialised full and half-day workshops will deep dive into topics centred around inclusive and accessible technologies.
Some of the workshop topics include:
- Usability testing and research based around people with a disability
- An introduction to ARIA for developers
- Smart cities (i.e. the digital divide in cities for people with disabilities and older people)
- Designing and creating accessible content
- Using an NVDA Screen Reader.
A11y Camp Australia will also host two exams alongside the International Association of Accessibility Professionals (IAAP).
The two exams include:
- Certified Professional in Accessibility Core Competencies
- Web Accessibility Specialist.
The event also includes numerous presentations from leaders in the accessibility space.